The Ginger Bee
The Ginger Bee
Ginger Bee Events & Planning, based in Seattle, WA, is the culmination of many dreams and plans built up over five years of trying to find my next career and the career that would make me excited to come to work every day. After having helped every good friend in some way or another with their wedding and event planning as a hobby for several years, I realized this was the path for me.
My background is in Structural Engineering and I was in the industry for 7 years before I took the plunge into event planning. The change in industry sounds a little crazy to some people but I surprise everyone with how well my skills from engineering are so applicable to planning events. What I have gained from that experience is that my natural state = organized.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have about my planning process.
Fun facts about the Ginger Bee:
- Natalie will never miss a chance to try a new Seattle restaurant, brewery, or distillery.
- Natalie has touched a nurse shark and a sting ray.
- Natalie was on the Sonics Dunk Squad from 2005 until 2008 when they left for Oklahoma.
- Natalie has been inside the wing of Boeing 777 airplane.
- Natalie has traveled in 22 different countries.
- Natalie grew up watching Star Wars and loves Lord of the Rings.
- Natalie is scuba certified and has seen a giant pacific octopus.
- Natalie can do a sweet impression of Louis Armstrong’s voice.
- Natalie loves bulleted lists and spreadsheets!