The Ginger Bee
The Ginger Bee
Ginger Bee Events & Planning, based in Seattle, WA, is the culmination of many dreams and plans built up over five years of trying to find my next career and the career that would make me excited to come to work every day. After having helped every good friend in some way or another with their wedding and event planning as a hobby for several years, I realized this was the path for me.
My background is in Structural Engineering and I was in the industry for 7 years before I took the plunge into event planning. The change in industry sounds a little crazy to some people but I surprise everyone with how well my skills from engineering are so applicable to planning and coordinating events. What I have gained from that experience is that my natural state = organized.
While planning with me, you can expect an organized, flexible, stress-free, enthusiastic, and down-to-earth approach to each aspect of planning. I'll give you advice on where to put your money to get the most bang for your buck while making sure we focus on each of your priorities.
Fun facts about the Ginger Bee:
- I will never miss a chance to try a new Seattle restaurant, brewery, or distillery.
- I have touched a nurse shark and a stingray.
- I was on the Sonics Dunk Squad 2005 until 2008 when they left for Oklahoma.
- I have been inside the wing of Boeing 777 airplane.
- I have traveled in 22 different countries.
- I grew up watching Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.
- I am scuba certified and have seen a giant pacific octopus.
- I can do a sweet impression of Louis Armstrong’s voice.
- I love bulleted lists and spreadsheets!